Argumenta Oeconomica is an international, peer-reviewed semiannual journal. We are donated by Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
Argumenta Oeconomica is covered in Thomson Reuters services:
– Social Sciences Citation Index ©
– Social Scisearch ©
– Journal Citation Reports/ Social Sciences Edition
as well as in Elsevier service: Scopus.
The magazine received 15 points in the scientific journals specified by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education 2012.
Papers published in the ARGUMENTA OECONOMICA encompass the following areas of Economics and Management
– theoretical foundations
– practical evaluation of methodologies
– case studies and justification of research projects
– surveys of the state-of-the-art.